Support your organization and your teams in dealing with security incidents and cyber crises (IS unavailability, loss of data confidentiality, etc.)
> By structuring the organization of incident and crisis management
> By preparing your teams to face them
> By reacting alongside you in times of crisis
> Analyze risks to define priority cyber crisis scenarios.
> Evaluate existing incident and crisis processes and the consistency of the processes between them.
> Structure the incident and crisis management process.
> Write the incident and/or crisis management plans.
> Write the personal data breach management plan.
> Structure the crisis communication strategy.
> Conduct customized and scalable crisis management exercises for all business functions:
- Customized scenarios based on your priorities and your environment
- Exercise methods adapted to your maturity: assisted tabletop exercise, crisis simulation with stimuli, etc.
- Objectives chosen in advance to identify strengths and areas for improvement
- Hot and cold feedback
> Carry out awareness sessions to understand the management of security incidents and/or crisis management.
> Carry out training sessions on incident management within the IT department; and/or on crisis management (top management, DPO, CISO, etc.).
> Analyze, contain, eradicate and restore your operations in the best conditions with the CERT CWATCH team:
- Response to a major Forensic incident
- Malware reverse engineering
- Research of compromises
- Implementation and operation of dedicated internal CSIRTs
> Support the field teams and the top management in crisis management:
- Advice on organizational actions to be deployed
- Support in defining the crisis communication strategy and proposing the drafting of messages