This training program aims to raise awareness among IT teams about IT risks and their consequences. This module presents the techniques commonly used by hackers, while popularizing the subject for a non-technical audience. It details the best practices to adopt to protect against most attacks.
- Raising awareness among IT teams about IT risks and their consequences
- Presentation of techniques commonly used by hackers by popularizing the subject for a non-technical audience
- Detailing the best practices to adopt to protect against most attacks
- The vulnerabilities targeted by hackers
- Hardware vulnerabilities
- Parameterization errors
- Weaknesses in authentication
- Application flaws
- Defects in patches
- Flaws in the internal company network
- User weaknesses (social engineering)
- Best practices
- Processes and methodologies to implement
- Awareness and exercises
- Completion of online questionnaires after each sub-module
- Completion of a final online questionnaire covering all the concepts learned
This training is based on the alternation of theoretical and practical time:
- Technical workshops
- Practical tools
- Operating recommendations
- Real case studies
Who should attend?
- IT Team
when to access
The participant is considered registered when:
- The prerequisites and needs are identified and validated
- The training agreement is signed
Registration requests can be sent up to 5 working days before the start of the training.
Whether you are recognized as having a disability or not, making our training accessible to everyone is part of our commitment. If you need compensation or adaptation for the content, the supports, the place, the material used, the schedules, the rhythm, we are at your disposal.