When it comes to security, the human weakness is root cause of most cyberattacks. Don’t be fooled by hackers’ manipulation techniques anymore.
Of the 41,686 security incidents recorded in 2018, 33% were social engineering attacks
- According to a study conducted by the American telephone operator Verizon.
Social engineering-related attacks in 2018 in review
- 83% of information security professionals have detected attacks based on social engineering via telephone or email, the latter being the primary means of communication.
- 95% of web attacks involve social engineering.
- Since 2018, the false transfer order has become the most dreaded scam in France for businesses. It would have allowed the detour of 250 million euros over the period 2010-2015.
decrease in email open rate after training
Security awareness is very effective
- The open rate of phishing emails decreases by 75% after the training.
Source: Kapersky report, The Proofpoint people factor, Verizon, safetydetectives.com article
02 55 59 01 11
French & English
Available in SaaS mode
Would you like more information or ask for an access to the demo?
contact us by filling out this form