Everything you need to know to effectively secure your physical data and communications.
of cyber attacks
43% of cyber attacks target small businesses.
- 4 out of 10 SMEs (42%) have already suffered one or more attacks or attempted attacks.
- Top attack types: phishing (24%); malware (20%); ransomware (16%); president fraud (6%).
Protection of SMEs
Regarding protecting SMEs from cyberattacks:
- 36% change their desktop passwords at least once every six months.
- 39% of companies have triple protection (antivirus, firewall, anti-spam) for their desktop computers.
- 98% of companies have at least one backup tool.
The backup tools used by companies are:
- An external media (USB key, external hard drive, etc.) (68%);
- A cloud solution (49%);
- An internal storage server (45%).
Source: wimi article 2019
02 55 59 01 11
Available in SaaS mode
Would you like more information or ask for an access to the demo?
contact us by filling out this form