Learn more about this European regulation that went into effect on May 25, 2018.
- There were 14137 complaints in France (+27% compared to 2018).
- 900 people welcomed at the CNIL during the workshops.
According to the CNIL, there are 21,000 DPOs in France!
- That’s an increase of +31% compared to 2018.
- 21,000 DPOs as “individuals”, due to the effect of mutualization between organizations.
- 4,500 calls received at the legal hotline dedicated to DPOs.
64,900 organizations… have designated a delegate
- 1/3 of these organizations are from the public sector.
Source: CNIL Report – 2019 Activity report
02 55 59 01 11
Available in SaaS mode
Would you like more information or ask for an access to the demo?
contact us by filling out this form